Sunday, May 27, 2018

During my co-curricular class, we use an old science room that is not used this year. This spider was found between the glass doors that exist between the classroom and outside the classroom. When I shook the door to see if it was alive, the spider seemed to shake frantically. It did not have any noticeable prey caught, and its webs were highly disorganized.

I wondered, how could it survive between doors, where there are low chances of prey being caught. Also, since it was sealed, I wondered how does it get air? Finally, I questioned about its species.

I could look into the Internet about domestic spiders to see to find about its species. Also, I could visit the local library to find more about spiders to see what it needs for survival. Anyway, I learned that life could be found in unexpected places.

No comments:

Post a Comment