Sunday, May 6, 2018

Mosquitoes

In my Environmental science class, we learned about the organization of life. I recently got a lot of
mosquito bites. It is only May but I still got bites. I saw that it bit me in the arm, the back and legs. They
become more swollen as I scratch more. They also seem to leave some marks and take some time to
disappear. Then, I started to think questions about mosquitoes.


I wondered why I was the only one got bit while my parents did not get bitten at all. I also wondered why
mosquito bites tend to itchy. Last, I wondered why it gets swollen if I scratch more and more.
I could learn more about mosquito bites on the Internet and how they work. I also can ask my parents on their know-how of not getting bitten. I haven't learned much yet but I am sure I may be able to learn a lot after I actually go into the web for information.

As I researched about the mosquitoes, I learned that mosquitoes can be very dangerous.
Mosquitoes can carry out the unwanted blood to the other person. There are dangerous mosquitoes
that can make people to be sick or even to death, dengue and malaria. Therefore people should be aware
of mosquitoes.
 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614227/


No comments:

Post a Comment