Sunday, December 10, 2017

Nuclear power!!

I am a student who is applying to Japanese University. However, in history, there were some issues with nuclear power. The concerns of the radiation that may result if the nuclear power plants were to explode by the earthquake in Korea, got me back to thinking on the nuclear radiation that actually does exist in Japan at this moment. The nuclear power plants in Fukushima have exploded due to the earthquake few years ago. The radiation still hasn't disappeared and it has affected several crops and fishes to mutate or just simply contain high amounts of radiation.

I wondered, is it safe to eat imported food from Japan when there are still radiation existing from the last explosion? Then I also wondered, is it even safe to go to Japan for a trip, when there are radiation still existing? Last, I wondered whether the radiation has affected Korea as well.

I could look into the Internet for more information. Local newspaper may also help. Anyways, I learned that Japan may still be dangerous due to radiation existing around in the country.

http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/current-and-future-generation/nuclear-power-in-the-world-today.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment