Sunday, October 1, 2017

Dalton's field trip

About month ago, our environmental science class went to "National Institute of Biological Resources" for our field trip. It was really exciting to go to field trip that is related to environment. When we were arrived there, it was really huge museum. First we went to a room where students can see creatures such as fishes, snakes, and etc... and students could do activities such as bird flying and stuff. It was not interesting until we went to other room where we could identify different types of species of animals and plants. There were good details that could easily identify them for students. I had learned a lot of good information about different types of species. After that, we went to another room where there were a lot of species that are identified as bones. There were animals, bacteria and also plants that were being described. Last but not least, we went to room where students can clearly learn about animal extinction. Even though, its quite while that I went to Museum, I still can remember how nice it was and how good information they are holding. After I went to museum, what we have covered from my environmental science class, makes sense to me and I could understand more better. By coming to here, I learned that how serious is animal extinction and how to identify animals in groups. Lastly, I could understand the importance of museum.


https://www.nibr.go.kr/main/main.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment