Sunday, April 22, 2018

What is going on with the weather?

Today in my environmental science class, we learned about weather and climate. Korea is well known for having four distinct seasons. However, this year's weather was very weird. It felt like there is no spring between the winter and summer. I feel like weather is cold in the morning but it became so hot in the daytime and later it becomes cold again when it is afternoon. Which was also a cause to many students getting sick this year.

I actually like the climate right now. It will become hotter and humid as the calendar approach
the June mark and it is personally my worst time of the year. Being hot and humid at the same time
is the worst. Your body get sticky with the sweat which is so annoying but a cool shower in summer
after a tiresome day always make it up. That is the reason why I like this weather because it cools
me off when you feel sticky during the daytime.



Also in Korea, most of the rain during the whole year drops during July to august. I should hope it rains less this summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment