Sunday, September 24, 2017

Earthquake BOOM

Today in my environmental class, we have learned about earthquakes.  This topic is very exciting topic for me because it helps me understand Earth better. I started to have interest in Earth and its structure since I was elementary school. We have learned the cause of Earthquakes. We concluded our idea "why earthquake happens" by understanding plate tectonic. However, I was wondering if not only caused by movment of platetetonic can Earthquake still occur? So, I started to research about my topic.

Earthquake has been considered as serious natural disaster for long period. Many people were injured or even died by earthquakes. Best example and still, Japan is having serious problem because of earthquakes; however, there are no solutions to stop earthquakes but to predict its incoming. According to my environmental class, I learned that crushing of plate tectonics makes earthquakes. Then, I started to wonder that if earthquake is occurred by getting damage, does it still consider as plate tectonics. According to my research, North Korea has tested nuclear bomb and that caused China to find out magnitude of 3.4 earthquake in North Korea. Therefore, I realized that not only plate tectonics. can cause earthquakes but also, damages can cause earth bomb test affects not only the upper part of the ground but also earthquakes. However, according to my another research, I have found out that such nuclear  underground which can affect plate tectonics.

Therefore, I learned that plate tectonics  can happen not only naturally but also by man made power. There are a lot of countries that are having trouble with earthquakes, so I believe countries that are creating earthquakes should really stop and understand the serious impact of earthquakes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment