Sunday, February 11, 2018

An Inconvenient Truth


In my environmental science class, we have learned about the global climate change. I know that I have been doing a lot of blogs about global climate change, but global climate change is the topic that I am very interested in and very important to people. To learn more about global climate change, I looked into the documentary 'An Inconvenient Truth.' It was a great documentary that disproved what deniers of climate change are stating. Al Gore who is the speaker gave various proof on how climate change is, in fact, the truth throughout the video, and it was especially alarming to see the effects of climate change, both to nature and to us, humans.
I remember watching Al Gore video when I was young but found it boring. However, when I got interested in the global climate change, it seemed interesting to me. He thought me that we should not take the environment for granted. The change that Al Gore described in his documentary was so gradual, yet so swift at the same time. The changes that we are experiencing are not so subliminal anymore, and it may be that we can't provide the environment that we enjoyed to our sons and daughters.  

As a result, I could understand global climate change better and helped me understand the concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment