Sunday, November 12, 2017

What should we do to protect our environment.

Last week, I went to Hawaii to take my exam. I was really surprised with the environment that Hawaii had. It was beautiful, wonderful and fabulous. The sky was blue and the clouds were white and everything was perfect. It is unforgettable times staying in Hawaii. When I came back to Korea, I could not stop my face to be frown. The paradise in Hawaii was over and I had to face the dark blue sky and black clouds. So, here, I want to talk about what should we do to protect our environment.

Therefore, I found great information from my research what should we do to protect our environment.
1: We should pay attention to water.
2: Do not use your vehicle often.
3: Recycle 
4.Save energy
5.Compost

By doing these steps, students can surely protect our environment. As our environmental science class covered up in the class that our earth is closed system, we should always keep in mind that we should protect our own planet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment