Sunday, March 18, 2018

Water!

Today in my environmental science class, I have learned about water fertilization. 
Since Korea is a developed nation, we have safe water. Although you need to pay for it, you don't need to worry about getting sick from it. And from that, I started to wonder and made me research on how much do we need to pay for water in order to get safe water.


According to my research and our billing paper I understand that you pay 402 won per m^3. In average, a house with 3-4 family member pays 30,000 to 40,000 won a month for water. Water is not expensive in Korea because we can afford it easily. However, we should make a daily habit of saving water. Not only it is beneficial to the environment, it also saves your money. And also comparing to countries in South East Asia countries, they charges you for water, however, in South Korea water is free.

I think our current situation on water is not problem because the government seems to make it cheaper. Therefore, people should still save water or else our billing paper on water will look much different and people would not enjoy on the money. By doing this I learned that South Korea is in safe level on water and people should care more on water.


http://tip.daum.net/question/89617057

No comments:

Post a Comment